Midas Trading/ Medallion Holdings supplies forestry by-products (paper, labels, tissues and lumber) and packaging grade plastics wholesale to convertors, manufacturers and distributors in the packaging, printing, tissues, carpentry and construction industries.
Operating out of Toronto in Canada and London in the United Kingdom, our trade flows are concentrated on supplying North America and EMEA (Europe, the Middle East and Africa).
Our group had grown progressively and, in the process, moved more than 2,080 containers worth of products.
We also partner with some of our customers to help supply finished-products to end-users in the corporate, institutional, education and government sectors. For example : textbooks, chart & year books, annual reports, paper & plastic bags, bin & recycling liners, paper & plastic packaging, hot/cold cups, tissues (facial, bath and towel), paper-based fast moving stationery items, converted adhesive labels and more.
Our Value Proposition:
- Competitive prices
- Quality assurance and guarantees
- Global supply channels
- Attractive credit terms for established players and customers with a minimum of 6 shipments of trading history with us
- Directly sourced
- After-sales service
- Many of our manufacturers do not sell directly to convertors and end-users as a matter of policy and strategy and had reached the maximum ceiling in the number of authorized wholesalers they can onboard due to operational and production capacity constraints.
- 16,726 metric tons of paper and paper board
- 12,004 metric tons of plastic film
- 4,341 metric tons of tissues
- 27 million m² of adhesive-labels and laminates
- 1,040 cubic meters of lumber
- And growing…